The first store MONOYIOS 1952 was born in the heart of Greek Jewellery in the center of Athens in a small workshop in Penteli Street in Syntagma by Ioannis Monogios. Soon the shop was moved in Voulis Street 18 and there the spark of the father went to his son George Monoyios.
With core values of quality jewelry and respect the needs and preferences of the customer in the first store was expanded, and a second store was created in the beautiful city of Rhodes.
In 2011 it was the turn of the new generation of Ioannis and Aikaterini-Vana Monoyios with their studies in economics and precious stones in Greece and abroad, to upgrade the services provided and to make their own store in Piraeus.
By specializing in diamonds and in manufacturing all kinds of gold jewelry we create with passion every wish of yours.